- $35 per half hour, $50 per three-quarter hour, and $65 per hour for regular weekly students.
- Payment is accepted by cash or check (made payable to Mateo Gloistein).
- There will be a $25 bank fee for returned checks.
- Lesson is at the same time/day every week.
- Payment is required at the beginning of the month.
- Payment is expected for all scheduled lessons (excluding holidays listed below), whether attended or not.
- Mateo is not obligated to make-up lessons or credit for missed lessons.
- Mateo does not teach on any of the following holidays: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Day. Mateo’s schedule does not account for any other federal holidays, school-specific vacations or after-school activities.
- Students who are late for their scheduled lesson can not be guaranteed their full lesson length.
- Permanent cancellation of lessons requires a month’s notice. Payment is expected for a full month after notice is given.
This policy is subject to change at anytime. Revised March 2018.